"Nothing can add more power to your life than concentrating all your energies on a limited set of targets." Nido Qubein

"If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone elses plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much." Jim Rohn




Thursday, January 26, 2012

Moving Forward

I am continuing to move forward on my plans. 

Have you ever opened your savings account on line?  Not as easy as it sounds.  I went into my checking account and did all the paperwork on the site for my savings account.  Next they say they will withdraw two small amounts and email you when it is done to first make sure it is you who is pulling the money.  They did the 2 small withdrawals but never emailed.  Still have not emailed me about it.  I did find it by checking back on my account. 

Next I OK'd the amounts.  Then it took another 3 days before they actually withdrew the full amount to open the savings account.  This took a total of one week to "electronically" move my money from one location to the new one!  I thought doing things on line were supposed to be faster.  Not so.

I am watching for a good deal on air tickets to go down in May and take George's tour.

Everyday I watch the news about what is going on in Washington, and everyday it makes me even more sure I want to get out of here while I still can.  An added motivation!

Cheers,
Claudia