"Nothing can add more power to your life than concentrating all your energies on a limited set of targets." Nido Qubein

"If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone elses plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much." Jim Rohn




Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WORKING MY PLAN

Keeping my eye on the mark.  Make a plan and work it.

I sat down several nights ago and started my Costa Rica or bust success list.  I am on a 17-24 month plan to retire in Costa Rica.  Well, semi-retire.  I'll have to find something to do to supplement my pitiful social security.

First step...plan an information gathering trip to Costa Rica.  Done.  Will be there in late spring.

Second step...Take Spanish.  Almost done.  When I get back from my trip and know for sure Costa Rica is for me I will be bidding on Ebay for the full Rossetta Stone Spanish Course.  Ole'

Open a specific savings account.  Spend money on nothing except the life giving essentials (Going cold-turkey!).  Will be at the bank tomorrow.

Build my Ignite (Stream Energy) business!

It's a start!  Head down and engines revved!

Cheers,
Claudia