"Nothing can add more power to your life than concentrating all your energies on a limited set of targets." Nido Qubein

"If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone elses plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much." Jim Rohn




Thursday, April 26, 2012

Getting Excited

Time is getting closer.  I have started looking at tours for after we have finished George's Retirement Tour.  I called the Bed and Breakfast we will be staying at, and they told me to just wait until I get there to make my plans!  Talk about laid back.  George has warned me things are very different there.  He said no one is in a hurry, and now I believe him.

I found a company in San Jose that has every kind of tour you could want.  We are going to take the one day tour called  Sarapiquí River Adventure and Canopy Zip Lining.  We are also looking at a tour to the Poals Volcano, and of course to the Mediterranean beach!  I'm not much of a shopper, but you know we'll have to indulge some.

I have just ordered a new book on retiring in Costa Rica, Happier Than A Billionaire: Quitting My Job, Moving To Costa Rica, and Living The Zero Hour Work Week by Nadine Hayes Pisani.  I cannot wait to read it.

Cheers