"Nothing can add more power to your life than concentrating all your energies on a limited set of targets." Nido Qubein

"If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone elses plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much." Jim Rohn




Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Continuing to Map It

Not so fast....Would you believe after 3 phone calls and 5 different departments my savings account just went on line today!  Something that should have been so simple took two weeks.

I am continuing to move forward.  Today I signed up for a 120 hour course to become certified to teach and tutor English.  This course specializes in teaching non English speaking students.   English is a required course in Costa Rica.  Hopefully when I get there I will be able to find people to tutor.  I'd particularly like to tutor adults who need to become more proficient for their business careers.  The English language and perfect grammar have always been important to me.  Ask my children.  I nearly drove them crazy correcting their speech.  Today they thank me!

My travel agent is still looking for a great deal on flight tickets for Meleese and me.    We are looking so forward to getting to Costa Rica and taking George's retirement tour.

Cheers,
Claudia